Weiβritter progress report

January 6, 2013 at 10:38 pm

It’s been a while since I’ve worked on the Weiβritter. I started off modelling in 100% nurbs before realising that it just isn’t efficient, so I’ve switched back to polys and have dramatically sped up the progress. Currently modelling is about 70% complete. It’s at a really fun stage now where I can soon start putting the pieces together and posing and adding awesome textures. Modelling is a grind and I have to keep grinding till the very end!

I’m aiming to surpass the quality of the Ex-S, but that means there’s still ALOT of work to be done. ETA should be around end of Jan if I keep it up. Can’t wait to finish this!